2018 NASAP Awards
The Awards Committee
Award Nomination Deadline: December 6, 2017.
Awardees will be recognized at the 64th Annual Conference. Anyone making a nomination is required to be a current financial member of NASAP.
For more information about the NASAP Awards, please contact Rose Wilson-Hill at
Wilsonfirstname.lastname@example.org or 614-292-8156.
1. Sadie M. Yancey Professional Service Award –established to honor the NAPW/NASAP Founder and first president whose work inspired a nation of Student Affairs Professionals of Color. This award bestows the highest honor issued by the National Association for Student Affairs Professionals on a member. The award recognizes outstanding service, contributions to the field of Student Affairs generally, and to NASAP in particular.
2. Benjamin L. Perry Professional Award –established to honor a founding member and former president whose work inspired numerous young professionals to pursue Student Affairs as a career. Issued by the National Association for Student Affairs Professionals, the award recognizes outstanding potential to the field of Students Affairs generally, and to NASAP in particular.
3. C. W. Grant Past Presidents Award –created to honor the legacy of Dr. C. W. Grant who contributed valued and honored service to NASAP. This award is reserved for past presidents (with significant service as outlined in the award criteria—e-mail email@example.com for award criteria).
1. Outstanding Graduate Student Award –to recognize the contributions made by a graduate student to the Association and/or to the field of Student Affairs
2. Outstanding Student Leader Award -presented to an undergraduate student with demonstrated efforts in promoting student autonomy, effectiveness in leadership and acknowledged responsibility to elected or appointed positions of responsibility at member institution and/or to the Association.